Our Traineeship programme comprises a personalised training plan that supports 16-24-year-olds onto their chosen career path . . .
Traineeship Programmes are a government initiated program to support 16-24 year olds into work. The objective is to prepare young people for their future careers by helping them to become ‘job-ready’ by providing essential employability and work preparation training, Maths, English and vital work experience needed to get an apprenticeship or other jobs. It is flexible and tailored to the needs of each individual.
Our Traineeship programme comprises a personalised training plan that supports 16-24-year-olds onto their chosen career path, supporting those with a chance to succeed who aren’t quite ready to start an Apprenticeship. We offer a placement that will give them substantial and meaningful workplace experience and gives employers the opportunity to train them in order to shape a talented, potential employee.
Benefits of Traineeship
A Traineeship is a significant step towards a rewarding career, providing learners with a high-quality work experience placement that makes them job ready. They will receive support in the following:
- Improving their English and maths skills, working towards formal qualifications – will boost your chances of getting a job, as well as improving your long term prospects and earning potential over your lifetime
- Work behaviours
- CV writing – will give you the opportunity to build your CV and get vital experience with local and national employers
- Completion of application forms
- Developing their interview skills
- Work preparation training ensures young people have the skills and confidence needed for an Apprenticeship or other jobs
- Meaningful work experience that will provide insight and experience of the world of work, making you more attractive to potential Employers
- At the end of the placement employers may offer an Apprenticeship or another paid role within the company.
There are no costs associated with our Traineeship and will NOT affect your ability to claim benefits, even if the training exceeds 16 hours a week. This is because Traineeships is defined and classified as ‘approved education’. This form of learning is a useful stepping stone to an Apprenticeship and a better career. We also encourage all of our placement employers to cover expenses, including food and travel.
DIVAD TRAINING LIMITED (DTL)
314 Regents Park Road,
Finchley, London, N3 2JX
Tel: (+44) 0203 793 4750
Fax: (+44) 0208 626 7066